Junior SEO Vacancy
Update: position filled. I will let you all know about my new recruit very soon =)
We are currently recruiting for a Junior SEO to join our growing team here at Base One Interactive . A great opportunity for someone wanting to break into the world of Search Engine Marketing. Experience is not necessary but ENTHUSIASM is a must. Preferably you would have a general knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click Advertising. But most importantly you must have a serious passion for online markeitng and ability to learn quickly.
This position would be ideal for someone interested in breaking into the Search Industry. Previous search industry experience is not necessary but online marketing knowledge is a plus.
Job Title: Junior SEO
Location: Teddington, Middlesex, UK
You will be reporting directly to Head of Search and you will be involved in:
Manage a broad range PPC campaigns (b2b and b2c clients).
- Keyword research
- PPC Ad copy writing
- Optimisation of PPC campaigns
- Monthly reporting of PPC activity
Search Engine Optimisation of websites
- Keyword research and keyword compiliation
- Content analysis and optimisation
- Writing search engine optimised title tags
- Writing Meta description tags
- Directory sourcing for relevant industry and directory submission
- Link building.
- Writing blogposts on Base One Search Blog
- Keeping up to date on SEO industry related blogs and forums
Skills & Education
- Degree educated
- Basic HTML/XHTML a bonus
- Basic knowledge of SEO & PPC
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Search Industry is a must!
If you are intrested in this position please send your CV to me on the following email: jobs[at]baseonegroup.co.uk