Friday, October 20, 2006

SEOblog

New SEO Blog
I am transferring my blog from MySpace to this bloggin software, hoping I can get some more traffic.
What I basically want to achieve is simply being a good source for people that are intrested in search engine optimisation and search engine marketing. Sharing my knowledge as well as problems, issues, success stories and so on.

I work as a Search Engine Marketing Manager for a
Digital Marketing Agency called Base One Interactive. My agency is relatively new to the search industry and I am currently solely responsible for all Search Engine Marketing & Search Engine Optimisation for 10 clients. Doing both PPC Advertising with Google & Yahoo and optimising the clients website for the search engines.

A few of my Search Engine Optimisation clients:
Market Location - a
data list provider company
Powwownow - a
conference calling company
BBT -
online recruitment agency
Saab London Dealers -
Saab Dealer in London

So if you are intrested in SEO and want to know more or you simply want to share your experience please feel free to watch this space!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home