Sunday, December 17, 2006

5 things you didn't know about Lisa Ditlefsen

Sorvoja tagged me on the blog tag meme (it's a blog tag game, just a bit of fun!) So here are 5 things you didn't know about me:

  1. I have a red belt in "kick boxing".
  2. My spoken English hasn't always been this good. I once went to a shop and asked for: "a bottle I could screw!" (I actually meant a bottle with a screw cap..ooops!!)
  3. I'm a hopeless romantic, and although a "tough girl" at work I am a bit of a softy at heart, don't tell anyone ;0)
  4. I'm addicted to music, I have a little pocket radio that I bring with me everywhere in the house. I love music so much that you rarely see me without massive headphones on at work (to be honest sometimes I just put the headphones on just so peopel won't disturb me!)
  5. I am a single mum, my beautiful daughter Lily is 2 1/2 and is the greatest thing that ever happend to me. She is truly the apple of my eye.

And here are my five people to tag:

1. Darren Moloney, On SEO Pond Blog

2. Robert Kerrey, Evilgreenmonkey

3. David Temple

4. Punit

5. Kichus - SEO Kid

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 2:05 pm, Blogger Darren Moloney said...

Hi Lisa

I just can imagine the shopkeepers face when you asked.... :)

I'll do mine this afternoon for ya!

Daz

 
At January 03, 2007 8:07 pm, Blogger mvandemar said...

I would have loved to have been in the shop to see the clerks face as well. :)

So, what is your native language, if I may ask?

-Michael VanDeMar

 
At January 04, 2007 8:05 am, Blogger Lisa Ditlefsen said...

Hi Michael,
yeah the clerk looked very bemused, in fact I bet he still tells the story =)

My native language is Norwegian, I've been in England for 8 years now so my English is pretty good. Most people think I'm Irish for some reason, especially after a drink or two =)

 
At January 13, 2007 11:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEO KiD huh... I want claim 'SEO Kid'. 18 years old ;)

Watch out or I'll pull out my scooter, surf-board or favourite teddy... :D

Does a red belt mean ass kicking ninja or still in training?

Cool blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home