Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Base One Search

I've been away from the blogosphere for a week and a bit as I have been working on my company's website and adding pages relative to Search Marketing. Ideally I would have loved to have a seperate site for Base One Search instead of having pages within Base One Interactive, but I have to hang on until my team has grown enough to justify a seperate entity such as Base One Search.

I would love to get your comments on content, it's pretty basic stuff to start with, here is the url for Base One Search pages.

I have also been working on a SEO Evaluator to incrase new business, it's not an automatic tool but it's a form where companies can submit their website details and where I personally analyse their search visibility and how they can improve.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 10:39 pm, Blogger Halfdeck said...

The evaluation form I think is a good idea. Trust is a big issue especially for companies who never paid for SEO before, and a free evaluation is one way they can decide whether or not your services are legit.

 
At December 07, 2006 8:07 am, Blogger Lisa Ditlefsen said...

Hi halfdeck =D Great to see you on my blog. Thanks for the comment, yeah I'm hoping this will be a good new business source. As it isn't an automatic tool I'm hoping to get a conversation going.

 
At December 11, 2006 7:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's rather a poor web site throughout. It looks pleasing to the eye but for SEO it's poor, really poor. I notice it does not rank well for any of the keywords.

 
At December 12, 2006 6:48 pm, Blogger Lisa Ditlefsen said...

thanks for your comment "anonymous", yes it is does look pleasing to the eye. My agency does not only do SEO you see, I haven't won all the battles to get the website up to the top of the search engines yet. As I'm sure you know half of our job as SEO's is comprimising and discusssing with designers and programmers. I'm not too worried yet though, it has only been a few months since the launch. We'll get there =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home