Fun tag game - You might be an SEO If...
It's the first day of SES London and I'm stuck inside with a bad case of the flu, seriously bad luck. Gutted I missed the first day, but hey I'm going no matter what tomorrow.
Just checked my blog and realised I have been tagged by Kichus in this fun tagging game that Skitzzo started on SEOrefugee. So to cheer myself up here is me trying to be funny.
You might be an SEO if:
• You think Google would be an appropriate name for your first born
• You get weak at the knees by hearing the name “Matt Cutts” or “Rand Fishkin”
• You think Rand Fishkins proposal was the most romantic proposal ever =)
• When someone mentions off-line advertising you feel like hitting them in the head with a hammer
• When your idea of a compliment is: “Nice PageRank” or “I love the way you write a title tag”
• When your idea of the perfect man is someone that works for the government and your ideal engagement present wouldn’t be a ring but a link.
• When someone says hat you immediately think, “uh, white or black?”
• When you really wish you have thought of the slogan “Never Mess With a Woman Who Can Pull Rank”
Now I think I will tag: rmccarley, Sugarrae, Rebecca at SEOmoz, Darren Moloney and kid_disco