Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Rand Fishkin and his SUPER Proposal

Oh my god! Came to work this morning, turned on my computer and as usual went to SEOmoz to read the latest happenings in the SEO world. And while I was sleeping Rand Fishkin (CEO of SEOmoz) was busy proposing to his girlfriend Geraldine (aka Mystery guest) online.

Now this is just the most romantic proposal ever, I cried my eyes out. Basically Rand proposed to Geraldine while she was watching her favourite show, Veronica Mars.

Now if you thought the proposal was sweet, check out her response.

The proposal has been put on Digg as well, to digg it go here.

Congratulations Rand and Geraldine! All the best to you love birds =)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 2:29 pm, Blogger kelvin newman said...

The Sneaky Begger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home