Saturday, February 17, 2007

Search Marketing Gurus Interview

I got an email from the faboulous Liana Evans (from Search Marketing Gurus) last week asking if she could do an interview with me for her series "Women in Internet Marketing". She basically feature two woman every wednesday, and this time she was interviewing Marie Howell from Bruce Clay and me. Obviously I was stoked and said yes =)

Here is the Lisa Ditlefsen - Woman in Internet Marketing Interview

I also had the pleasure of meeting Li Evans in person at SES London, where she did a video interview of me , which is slightly embaressing cause I look like a total fluse and stotter through my answers. But Liana did a great job on the interview and she is such a lovely person. A big thanks to Liana!


Li Evans at SES London

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2007 1:11 pm, Blogger Dan Caplin said...

Check out the new SEO celebrity!

How to go from Newbie to Celebrity in just a few days:

Very impressive!

Seriously though, it was a really good interview and I agreed with almost everything you said.

I look forward to seeing you on WebProNews next year!

 
At February 21, 2007 5:41 pm, Blogger David Eaves said...

Hi Lisa, this is a bit off topic but I couldn't find an email for you. Thanks for your kind words on SEOmoz, I have hooked you up with a bit of link love for your blog:

http://ukseodirectory.wordpress.com

http://www.biz-dir.co.uk/Internet/Blogs/

I have read your blog a few times and it is great, keep up the good work!

Best Regards

David Eaves

 
At February 22, 2007 8:28 am, Blogger Lisa Ditlefsen said...

Hi David =)

Thanks for the link love, that's fab!

My email is lisa_ditlefsen[at]yahoo.co.uk

cheers,

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home